Top 10 FREE Things to do in London
London is not a cheap city. But luckily there is a ton of free activities going on all the time! Here are the FREE Things to do in London.
1. Sky Garden – A Garden in the Sky with spectacular views of the city and the Shard. Just remember to book ahead on their website!
2. Museums – London is full of free museums and art galleries. I recently checked out the Natural History Museum and really enjoyed it. You could definitely spend some time in there. (Suggested donation of £5 is optional)
3. Palaces – Admire Buckingham and Kensington Palace. Two great spots for some beautiful pictures. (Photo Tip– hang out by the greenery around the main entrain to get a full shot of the Buckingham palace without the crowds)
4. Street Art – Wander around East London and you’ll be sure to get your fill!
5. Platform 9 3/4 – Just head to Kings Cross station for your chance to feel like you’ve been transported into Harry Potter’s world. Wear a cape if you want to up your Insta Ante.
6. Markets – Countless markets are strewn across London. This one is only free for as long as you can resist the urge to grab a bargain! Borough market is great for food and walking distance to 7. and 1.
7. Tower Bridge – Another great photo opportunity. One of the prettiest bridges out there!
8. Iconic Shops – Harrods and Liberty London are a sight simply to step inside, No purchase necessary!
9. Parks – Hyde Park, St James Park are amongst 2 of the most famous.
10. Big Ben // Westminster Abbey – Be a good tourist and check it out!